Before you publicly launch your platform, it is important that you make some decisions about the structure and the general way the platform will come across to your target audience. Here's the first basics stept to take:
- Design and brand your platform in settings
- Choose an attractive domain name for your platform. Here are some tips and how to technically set this up.
- Choose yourself or stick to the built-in themes
- Choose yourself or stick to the built-in idea statuses
- Define what you want to ask people that register on the platform > Registration
You'll be able to use the themes and statuses to easily moderate the input.
- Add boroughs or districts to > Areas.
- Use the About page and the free field on the homepage to explain what this platform is about
Now you're ready to start creating your first projects and structuring your platform.